terça-feira, outubro 2

"I think it's really funny that they study dolphins, and they're always trying to study the language of dolphins, and you see some guy with all these millions of dollars of computer and they're trying to decode what the dolphins are saying. Meanwhile, the dolphin swims up and says, "I want fish" in English. They can learn our language easily, so it just seems so odd to me.

We don't look in the right places for the answers to things. Some insects can communicate over long distances. It doesn't seem people are interested in understanding those things. Anyway, I don't know what that has to do with the question. "I want fish." And dolphins don't have to pay rent, they don't have to pay insurance. They eat, they play, they have sex, they cruise around, they talk to each other. I think they're more highly evolved".

Jim Jarmusch

Nenhum comentário: